Monday 21 May 2012

Here, In My Room

Bella is Jake's girl. Edward intends to change that. Sweaty back seats, stolen glances that cross the line and unrequited love that holds back no more. Edward & Bella AH.

What is it about those young 20 something Edwards who ride in cars, smoking Js, cause trouble and want Bella with an intense scary fierceness? When they are written well, these Edwards literally smoke off the screen, leaving readers flustered and stalking their inboxes for alerts.

This Edward is no exception. I love his single mindedness. He wants Bella, knows that she's Jake's girlfriend but is still going to take her. Jake's a douche anyways, he's a cheater and takes advantage of Bella, so the fact Edward is cutting another man's lunch is easier to take.


I was new to this town. I didn't know the kids here like Jake did. When Emmett told me Jake needed a new hook-up, I provided it. Simple as that. I would drop the shipments off when I got them, and Jake, and his boy Jasper, would get rid of it. Eventually I came to like Jake. Until I met Bella.
The day I saw her come back from the bathroom and sit in his lap, leaning over to kiss him, I realized that was his girl. The one he would mention every now and then. I remembered how he talked about her hazel eyes and her pretty, pink pussy that was "the best he'd ever had." He had also mentioned that was the only reason he kept her as a girlfriend. She was the best he'd ever had. Little did Jake know, I was about to be the best she'd ever had.


Most of the chapters are in the drabble format but they have been increasing in length with each update (which I'm sure we are all happy with) with the last several updates being in Edward's POV. The beginning of the fic consists of Bella's steamy and summer sweet chapters revealing her desire for Edward. 

This fic is so tactile and engaging due to a seriously entrancing Edward. Hot damn by the end of chapter 26, you'll do anything Edward says as well. Check it out.

Read it Here: Here, In My Room




No comments:

Post a Comment