Monday 14 May 2012

Fan Fic Vidiot

I'm noticing that there are a lot of fan fic vids dedicated to the BNF (Big Name Fics) but I understand why and it's cool cause there is a lot of good stuff out there. So this week's vids are for the megablockbuster fics Emancipation Proclamation by laurenlimegreen111 and Million Dollar Baby by Bleriana.


Emancipation Proclamation by laurenlimegreen111


Edward grew up in a life of money, power, & respect. Isabella was born into slavery-has never known another way. Their worlds collide & neither will ever be the same again. Will he give her freedom? Can he bear to ever let her go?

Everyone's read EP right? Well it seems like it. I remember first hearing about it in a tweet where someone declared it the 'best fic ever'. I thought it was a fic set during the Civil War.... wrong! When I did start to read it I got up to chapter 49 before I just had to take a break because the chapters were just so huge. Anyways I'm yet to finish it but I do plan on doing so. All I do now is that when the last chappie posted twitter cried everywhere. 


Million Dollar Baby by Bleriana

When Renee is diagnosed with a terminal illness, Isabella makes the ultimate sacrifice. Selling herself to the highest bidder, to do with her as they please, may just prove to be more than she bargained for.


I remember when I read this along with pretty much everyone. To be honest I found Edward's flip of a detached owner of Bella to all of a sudden a madly in love partner a little to quick to be believable. Nevetheless it was a good read and actually all I really remember is a quickie behind the house. The vid conveys, pretty well, the sexual energy of the fic. 

Now I would normally give you the links to the fic but they've both been pulled, with EP having been published under the new title, "Sempre: A Novel". I'm sure there are some pdfs floating around if you want it for freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment