Sunday 13 May 2012

From My Window by kitkat681


Every morning he watches her run past his house. He wants her. She has no idea.

An easy read right here! Despite the suspicious eyes I give drabbles, I have to admit that this one hooked me pretty early on. 

The chapters are short, this is a true drabble fic here. Each chapters seems to be under 1000 words but KitKat681 has used her words so effectively that you really get drawn into the possessive mind of Edward with a few sentences.

Edward spends his mornings watching a beautiful Bella jog past his house. He fantasises about her life, her family and why she runs to begin with. He becomes so obsessed with this pretty jogger that he feels compelled to jerk off as she runs by and eventually begins to follow her when the weather becomes bad.

There is more to this story than just a twisted case of stalker love, which is what I love about the fic. Your initial presumption about Edward totally flips half way through the story, which begs the question - when is stalker love okay for a fic?

Here you come…
And here I come.
I am kinda getting a bit disgusted with myself.
I mean…
My kids are right upstairs.
At any minute any one of them could come down.
Would I stop?
I know I would…
I mean they are my life.
There is nothing I would not do for them.
BUT
Would I stop?
I don't think I would.
I think it would take a team of horses to keep me from this window.
As you pass by.
God damn.

Edward's desire for Bella from afar, is searingly hot and raw. Can you imagine what would happen if they actually were in the same room together? Explosive to say the least. I doubt you've encountered an Edward like this before so clear a couple of hours, sit next to your window and watch Edward's passion unfold.

Read it Here: From My Window 

No comments:

Post a Comment