Wednesday 6 June 2012

Fan Fic Vidiot

Tangled up in Blue by TxBirdie

Edward Cullen is looking for inspiration to write THE American novel. Bella Swan is looking for inspiration, any inspiration, to pull her from her doldrums existence. But what they find in each other, neither of them could have expected.

Loving Tangled Up in Blue is no easy ride. When I started reading it in 2010, it was a regular updater then 2011 rolled around and the updates became few and far between. Now in 2012 it has only updated once. But who cares because this is one of my most favourite fics I have ever read and whilst it hurts that TxBirdie doesn't update regularly, when she does it's always amazing. 

This video created by the author TxBirdie is very similar in style to the Under the Apple Tree video I posted and I think you will enjoy not only the video but the fic as well.

Read it Here: Tangled Up in Blue


Twilight Fiction - The Best Man by Alitriona

Next-door neighbors home from college, reunited for two weeks of their summer break. Childhood memories and adult hijinks abound. Will a friendly competition strengthen childhood bonds? Or will it help to forge a new relationship between adults? AH/AU: Rated M

And this is an example of why I can't do fan fics justice. I'm imagining all the footage this person would have to find and review, it's a little mind boggling.

This is a great vid and I know it's great because I want to read the fic. And I know it's a great fan fic vid because even though I've attempted to read the fic a couple of times and have not been hooked, every time I watch this vid... I want to give The Best Man another try!

This fic was loved by many and I would give you the link but it's sadly gone MIA from ff.net so at this point you can just enjoy the vid by Alitriona.

Subscribe to her youtube channel here: Alitriona's Channel






No comments:

Post a Comment